Breast Lift Copy
Do you miss the way your breasts once looked?
Over time, a woman’s breasts can change and begin to lose their youthful shape and firmness. These changes can result from a number of factors:
• Pregnancy • Breast Feeding • Weight Fluctuation • Aging
If you have considered a breast lift, medically known as mastopexy, but have concerns of excessive visible scarring and the need for breast implants to create a desirable shape, you may want to consider the Bellesoma Method™, a much needed breakthrough on the traditional mastopexy procedure.
How is the Bellesoma Method™ different?
- While there isn’t a scarless breast lift, this approach does not require an unsightly vertical scar – scars are hidden around the areola and in the crease of the breast
- Uses a woman’s own breast tissue (no implants required) to restore upper pole fullness and create a more youthful appearance
- Uses an internal suspension technique to lift the breasts (similar to a push-up bra)
- Transfers the weight of the breast to the chest muscle, providing immediate relief of back, neck, and shoulder pain